The Resource Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Statement of responsibility
- J.K. Rowling
- trueTwelve-year-old boys -- England
- trueFantasy fiction
- Literary prize winners
- trueBoarding schools
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Fantasy fiction
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChild wizards
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- Nestle Children's Book Prize
- trueBooks to movies
- British Book Awards
- Harry Potter's summer has included the worst birthday ever, doomy warnings from a house-elf called Dobby, and rescue from the Dursleys by his friend Ron Weasley in a magical flying car! Back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for his second year, Harry hears strange whispers echo through empty corridors - and then the attacks start. Students are found as though turned to stone ...Dobby's sinister predictions seem to be coming true. These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers. It's time to PASS THE MAGIC ON ..
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1999
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 1998.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- Nestle Children's Book Prize for Nine to Eleven Year Olds, 1998.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 1999
- School Library Journal Best Books, 1999.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2000
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter (Original series)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/zsq3HJXaipc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/zsq3HJXaipc/">Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>