The Resource How do you pee in space?
- How do you pee in space?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Nancy Krulik ; illustrated by Aaron Blecha
- In order to win an interview with an astronaut and a trip to space camp, George competes in a physical fitness contest, but in his determination to win, he misses how much this prize means to his friend, Alex
- Member of
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- George Brown, class clown.
- George Brown, class clown
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of How do you pee in space?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How do you pee in space?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/wpqEeUCLIe4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/wpqEeUCLIe4/">How do you pee in space?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>