The Resource Who do I talk to?
- Who do I talk to?
- Statement of responsibility
- Neta Jackson
- trueChange (Psychology)
- trueChristian fiction
- trueInterpersonal relations
- trueShelters for the homeless
- trueHomeless women
- trueFaith (Christianity)
- trueJilted women
- trueChicago, Illinois
- trueGentle reads
- trueOptions, alternatives, choices
- trueMother-separated children
- Large type books
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction
- trueChild custody
- Shelters for the homeless -- Fiction
- trueFemale friendship
- Christian women -- Fiction
- trueChristian women
- When Gabby loses custody of her sons and nearly all of her worldly possessions, she's surprised to discover what she's really made of. Now if she can just get her sons back. Gabby Fairbanks' husband locks her out and disappears with her sons, leaving her homeless and stunned. With her frail mother and a mutt named Dandy, Gabby must take refuge at the women's shelter where she works, trying to salvage the shattered pieces of her life. There, her new friends, including Lucy the bag lady and sisters from the Yada Yada Prayer Group, prop her up. But a midnight intruder brings unwanted media attention to the shelter and threatens to undermine Gabby's chances of getting her sons back. Still hoping to put her family together again, Gabby puzzles over what to do with the warm attentions of a sympathetic lawyer who rebuilds her confidence and soothes her wounded spirit
- Christy Award for Contemporary (Series, Sequels, and Novellas) Category, 2010.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Yada Yada House of Hope
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who do I talk to?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who do I talk to?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/s8rL6asKC98/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/s8rL6asKC98/">Who do I talk to?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>