The Resource The trials of Morrigan Crow
- The trials of Morrigan Crow
- Statement of responsibility
- Jessica Townsend
- Title variation
- Title variation remainder
- the trials of Morrigan Crow
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueCrow, Morrigan (Fictitious character)
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction
- trueAustralian fiction
- Blessing and cursing -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- truePreteen girls
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories
- trueCurses, Fiction
- Morrigan Crow is cursed. Born on an unlucky day, she is blamed for all local misfortunes, from hailstorms to heart attacks - and, worst of all, the curse means that Morrigan is doomed to die at midnight on Eventide. But as Morrigan awaits her fate, a strange and remarkable man named Jupiter North appears. Chased by black-smoke hounds and shadowy hunters on horseback, he whisks her away into the safety of a secret, magical city called Nevermoor. It's there that Morrigan discovers Jupiter has chosen her to contend for a place in the city's most prestigious organisation: the Wundrous Society. In order to join, she must compete in four difficult and dangerous trials against hundreds of other children, each boasting an extraordinary talent that sets them apart. Except for Morrigan, who doesn't seem to have any special talent at all. To stay in the safety of Nevermoor for good, Morrigan will need to find a way to pass the tests - or she'll have to leave the city to confront her deadly fate
- Aurealis Awards, Best Children's Book, 2017.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year, 2018.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Book of the Year for Younger Children, 2018.
- Australian Book Industry Awards, Newcomer of the Year, 2018.
- Children's Book Council of Australia: Notable Australian Children's Book, 2018.
- Librarians' Choice (Australia), 2017
- Nielsen BookData Australian Booksellers’ Choice Award, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The trials of Morrigan Crow
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The trials of Morrigan Crow
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/qM-aGKqNuYQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/qM-aGKqNuYQ/">The trials of Morrigan Crow</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>