The Resource The 5th wave
- The 5th wave
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Yancey
- Title variation
- Fifth wave
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueScience fiction
- Science fiction
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction
- Young adult fiction
- War fiction
- trueApocalyptic fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueBooks to movies
- THE 1st WAVE Took out half a million people. THE 2nd WAVE Put that number to shame. THE 3rd WAVE Lasted a little longer. Twelve weeks ...Four billion dead. IN THE 4th WAVE, You can't trust that people are still people. AND THE 5th WAVE? No one knows. But it's coming. On a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs. Runs from the beings that only look human, who have scattered Earth's last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan may be her only hope. Now Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2016.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2015.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2016.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2016.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2016
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- 5th wave
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The 5th wave
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 5th wave
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/lQZXm4rnIig/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/lQZXm4rnIig/">The 5th wave</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>