The Resource My sister's keeper : a novel
- My sister's keeper : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Jodi Picoult
- Title variation
- My sisters keeper
- Teenage girls -- Fiction
- trueSuing (Law)
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- Sisters -- Fiction
- Sick children -- Fiction
- truePeople with leukemia
- trueParent and child
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueBooks to movies
- trueDomestic fiction
- trueDonation of organs, tissues, etc
- Families -- Fiction
- trueFamily relationships
- trueFormer lawyers
- Leukemia -- Patients -- Fiction
- trueMainstream fiction
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction
- Organ donors -- Fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueYoung men
- trueThirteen-year-old girls
- "Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. By age thirteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusions, and shots so that her older sister, Kate, can somehow fight the leukemia that has plagued her since childhood. The product of preimplantation genetic diagnosis, Anna was conceived as a bone marrow match for Kate -- a life and a role that she has never challenged...until now. Like most teenagers, Anna is beginning to question who she truly is. But unlike most teenagers, she has always been defined in terms of her sister -- and so Anna makes a decision that for most would be unthinkable, a decision that will tear her family apart and have perhaps fatal consequences for the sister she loves"--Cover
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2006.
- Alex Award, 2005.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2007.
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 2004.
- Heartland Award, 2006.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2007.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2007.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2005.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of My sister's keeper : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work My sister's keeper : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/ZC_fX_uPgfM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/ZC_fX_uPgfM/">My sister's keeper : a novel</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>