The Resource Flip and Fin : we rule the school!
- Flip and Fin : we rule the school!
- Title remainder
- we rule the school!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Timothy Gill ; illustrated by Neil Numberman
- Title variation
- We rule the school!
- Stage fright -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction
- Sand tiger shark -- Juvenile fiction
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStage fright
- truePicture books for children
- Sharks -- Juvenile fiction
- Wit and humor -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChildren's stories
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSand tiger shark
- Flip, a sandshark, practices all week for Joke Day at school, but when the time comes and he faces a big crowd, Flip freezes until his twin brother, Fin, comes to the rescue
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Flip & Fin
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Flip and Fin : we rule the school!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Flip and Fin : we rule the school!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/WKv02Juufn0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/WKv02Juufn0/">Flip and Fin : we rule the school!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>