The Resource Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Statement of responsibility
- J. K. Rowling
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFourteen-year-old boys
- trueBoarding schools
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Fantasy fiction
- trueTeenage wizards
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- Good and evil -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- trueWizards' apprentices
- Children's stories
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- trueBooks to movies
- The Triwizard Tournament is to be held at Hogwarts. Only wizards who are over seventeen are allowed to enter - but that doesn't stop Harry dreaming that he will win the competition. Then at Hallowe'en, when the Goblet of Fire makes its selection, Harry is amazed to find his name is one of those that the magical cup picks out. He will face death-defying tasks, dragons and Dark wizards, but with the help of his best friends, Ron and Hermione, he might just make it through - alive! These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers. It's time to PASS THE MAGIC ON ..
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2002.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2001.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2002.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2000
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2001.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2018.
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter (Original series)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/RJMBgAtkYOU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/RJMBgAtkYOU/">Harry Potter and the goblet of fire</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>