The Resource Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Statement of responsibility
- J.K. Rowling
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFifteen-year-old boys -- England
- trueBoarding schools
- trueTeenage boy orphans
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Fantasy fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- trueBooks to movies
- Dark times have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors' attack on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter knows that Voldemort will stop at nothing to find him. There are many who deny the Dark Lord's return, but Harry is not alone: a secret order gathers at Grimmauld Place to fight against the Dark forces. Harry must allow Professor Snape to teach him how to protect himself from Voldemort's savage assaults on his mind. But they are growing stronger by the day and Harry is running out of time. These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers. It's time to PASS THE MAGIC ON ..
- Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery, 2004.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2004.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2006.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2005.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2003
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2004
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter (Original series)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PXloHVzrsG0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PXloHVzrsG0/">Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>