The Resource Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Statement of responsibility
- J.K. Rowling
- Dark times have come to Hogwarts. After the Dementors' attack on his cousin Dudley, Harry Potter knows that Voldemort will stop at nothing to find him. There are many who deny the Dark Lord's return, but Harry is not alone: a secret order gathers at Grimmauld Place to fight against the Dark forces. Harry must allow Professor Snape to teach him how to protect himself from Voldemort's savage assaults on his mind. But they are growing stronger by the day and Harry is running out of time. These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers. It's time to PASS THE MAGIC ON ..
- Member of
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High School
- Colorado Blue Spruce Young Adult Book Award
- Booklist Editors' Choice - Books for Youth - Middle Readers Category: 2003
- Harry Potter, 5
- Anthony Awards: Best Young Adult Mystery
- ALA Notable Children's Books: 2004
- BILBY - Books I Love Best Yearly (Australia) : Older Reader
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults: 2004
- Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery, 2004.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2004.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2006.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2005.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2004
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2003
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2004
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter (Original series)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PXloHVzrsG0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PXloHVzrsG0/">Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by City Libraries, City of Gold Coast. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...