The Resource The fault in our stars
- The fault in our stars
- Statement of responsibility
- John Green
- Young women -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- Terminally ill -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenagers with terminal illnesses
- trueTeenagers with depression
- trueTeenagers with cancer
- trueTeenage romance
- trueBooks to movies
- Cancer in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueElectronic books
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGroup psychotherapy
- trueIndianapolis, Indiana
- trueLove stories
- Physicians -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- Sick -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- trueTeenage girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- Youth -- Death -- Juvenile fiction
- Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten. Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2014.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2014.
- Buckeye Teen Book Award (Ohio), Grades 9-12, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2015.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2016.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2015.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2015.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2014.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2012.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2015.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2012.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2014.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2014.
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2012.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2015.
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2012.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 2013.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Senior, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fau 2012eb
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The fault in our stars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fault in our stars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PUTBUldvMrI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PUTBUldvMrI/">The fault in our stars</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>