The Resource The fault in our stars
- The fault in our stars
- Statement of responsibility
- John Green
- trueLove stories
- trueTeenagers with depression
- Terminally ill -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueSixteen-year-old girls
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueIndianapolis, Indiana
- trueElectronic books
- Young women -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenagers with terminal illnesses
- trueTeenage romance
- trueGroup psychotherapy
- trueTeenagers with cancer
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- Physicians -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Cancer in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction
- Youth -- Death -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- trueBooks to movies
- Sick -- Juvenile fiction
- Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten. Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green's most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2014.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2014.
- Buckeye Teen Book Award (Ohio), Grades 9-12, 2014.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2015.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2016.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2015.
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2015.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2014.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2012.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2015.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2012.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2014.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2013.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2014.
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2012.
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Soaring Eagle Book Award (Wyoming), 2015.
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2012.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Older Readers, 2013.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2013.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Senior, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fau 2012eb
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The fault in our stars
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The fault in our stars
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PUTBUldvMrI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/PUTBUldvMrI/">The fault in our stars</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>