The Resource I'll give you the sun
- I'll give you the sun
- Statement of responsibility
- Jandy Nelson
- Title variation
- I will give you the sun
- Artists -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFamilies -- California
- Families -- California -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGay teenagers
- trueLGBTQIA fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueTeenage artists
- trueTwin brothers and sisters
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Jude and her twin brother, Noah, are incredibly close. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking. Something has happened to wreck the twins in different and dramatic ways . . . until Jude meets a cocky, broken, beautiful boy, as well as someone else - an even more unpredictable new force in her life. The early years are Noah's story to tell. The later years are Jude's. What the twins don't realize is that they each have only half the story, and if they could just find their way back to one another, they'd have a chance to remake their world
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2014
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 9-12, 2016.
- Inky Awards (Australia): Silver Inky, 2016.
- James Cook Book Award (Ohio), 2015
- Josette Frank Award, 2015.
- Michael L. Printz Award, 2015.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, High School category, 2017.
- Rainbow List, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2014
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for High School, 2017.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2015.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of I'll give you the sun
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I'll give you the sun
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/JalsM-3NZfk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/JalsM-3NZfk/">I'll give you the sun</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>