The Resource Wagons West Independence!
- Wagons West Independence!
- Statement of responsibility
- Dana Fuller Ross ; read by Phil Gigante
- Title variation
- The year is 1837. The American West is untamed, uncivilized, and largely unclaimed. U.S. President Andrew Jackson, in a race with the British and Russians, sends a wagon train of would-be settlers into the uncharted Oregon territory, led by his close friend, mountain man and veteran Sam Brentwood. Teaming up with trail hand Whip Holt, widow Claudia Humphries, and a colorful group of courageous pioneers, Brentwood sets off from New York, heading westward to Independence, Missouri, the last outpost of civilization before the unknown and treacherous dangers of a new frontier. Along the way they will form unbreakable friendships, fight unforeseen enemies, and face unimaginable and often fatal odds. But in spite of the hardships and heartaches, the tragedies and triumphs, they will risk their lives to follow their dreams, and forge a nation?s destiny. This is their story
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by Phil Gigante
- Series statement
- Wagons West.
- Wagons West
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wagons West Independence!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wagons West Independence!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/IehqwQ97XWk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/IehqwQ97XWk/">Wagons West Independence!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>