The Resource The red pyramid
- The red pyramid
- Statement of responsibility
- by Rick Riordan
- Egyptologists -- Juvenile fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChildren's stories
- trueElectronic books
- trueFantasy fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFourteen-year-old boys
- trueGods and goddesses, Egyptian
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueMultiracial children
- trueMythological fiction
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction
- Seth (Egyptian deity) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTwelve-year-old girls
- trueVoyages and travels
- trueBrooklyn, New York City
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Carter and Sadie have nothing in common but their parents: their father Dr. Julius Kane, a brilliant Egyptologist, and their mother, a famed archaeologist who died under mysterious circumstances when they were young. The siblings barely know each other, but one night, their father brings them together at the British Museum, promising a "research experiment" that will set things right for their family. His plans go horribly wrong. An explosion unleashes an ancient evil - the Egyptian god Set who banishes Dr. Kane to oblivion and forces the children to flee for their lives. Now orphaned, Carter and Sadie must embark on a dangerous quest - from Cairo to Paris to the American Southwest, to save their father and stop Set from destroying everything they care about ..
- Delaware Diamonds (book award), Middle School, 2012.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Tween Book Category, 2013.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2012.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), Young Adult category, 2012.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2012.
- Surrey Schools' Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2012.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Kane chronicles
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The red pyramid
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The red pyramid
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/FzDgB0JxAh0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/FzDgB0JxAh0/">The red pyramid</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>