The Resource Are you listening?
- Are you listening?
- Statement of responsibility
- Tillie Walden
- Juvenile delinquents -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueIncest victims
- trueRunaway teenage girls
- trueSexual violence
- trueTeenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Texas -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueAnimal rescue
- trueAutomobile travel
- Automobile travel -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueFemale friendship
- Female friendship -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Graphic novels
- trueGrief in women
- Are You Listening? is an intimate and emotionally soaring story about friendship, grief, and healing from Eisner Award winner Tillie Walden. Bea is on the run. And then, she runs into Lou. This chance encounter sends them on a journey through West Texas, where strange things follow them wherever they go. The landscape morphs into an unsettling world, a mysterious cat joins them, and they are haunted by a group of threatening men. To stay safe, Bea and Lou must trust each other as they are driven to confront buried truths. The two women share their stories of loss and heartbreak--and a startling revelation about sexual assault--culminating in an exquisite example of human connection. This magical realistic adventure from the celebrated creator of Spinning and On a Sunbeam will stay with readers long after the final gorgeously illustrated page
- Eisner Awards, Best Graphic Album - New, 2020.
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of Are you listening?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Are you listening?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/F2YnZ_MFN_o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/F2YnZ_MFN_o/">Are you listening?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>