The Resource Dribble, dribble, drool!
- Dribble, dribble, drool!
- Statement of responsibility
- Nancy Krulik ; illustrated by Aaron Blecha
- There are no time-outs when the super burp takes control! George knows that his basketball team, the Fighting Ferrets, is really good. So when Louie proposes a bet for their upcoming game, George accepts the challenge: the person on the losing team has to be the winner's butler for a week! George is confident he'll lead his team to victory. But then his best friend Alex, a school safety monitor who's been on a rule-enforcing frenzy, reports George after the super burp makes him misbehave. That means George can't play in the big game! After he's lost the chance to play, will he also lose the bet?
- Member of
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- George Brown, class clown.
- George Brown, class clown
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dribble, dribble, drool!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dribble, dribble, drool!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/7vVek4OrfSI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/7vVek4OrfSI/">Dribble, dribble, drool!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>