The Resource Wonder
- Statement of responsibility
- R.J. Palacio
- Abnormalities, Human -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBirth defects
- trueBooks to movies
- trueBoys with disfigurements
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction
- trueElectronic books
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueKindness in children
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMiddle school students
- trueMiddle schools
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction
- trueRealistic fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTen-year-old boys
- Students -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSelf-acceptance in boys
- Ten-year-old Auggie Pullman, who was born with extreme facial abnormalities and was not expected to survive, goes from being home-schooled to entering fifth grade at a private middle school in Manhattan, which entails enduring the taunting and fear of his clasassmates as he struggles to be seen as just another student
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2013
- Beehive Children's Fiction Book Award (Utah), 2014.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), Grades 6-9, 2014.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2012
- Bluestem Award: Illinois' Grades 3-5 Readers' Choice Award, 2014.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2013.
- California Young Reader Medal, Intermediate, 2015.
- Charlotte Award (New York), Middle School, 2014.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2014.
- E.B. White Read-Aloud Awards, Middle Reader (formerly Indies' Choice Book Awards, Middle Reader), 2013.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 2014.
- Georgia Children's Book Award, 2014.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Intermediate, 2015.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Grades 4-6, 2014.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 2015.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades 6-8, 2013.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2013
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2014.
- Josette Frank Award, 2013.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2014.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), Children's category, 2014.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2014.
- Mark Twain Award (Missouri), 2015.
- Nene Award (Hawaii), 2015.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2014.
- Prairie Pasque Children's Book Award (South Dakota), 2014.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 2014.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- South Carolina Book Award, Children’s Books, 2014.
- Virginia Readers' Choice Award for Middle School, 2014.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2013.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 2015.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Wonder
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Wonder
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/5wRyMo71AFE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/5wRyMo71AFE/">Wonder</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>