The Resource Little house in the big woods.
- Little house in the big woods.
- Statement of responsibility
- illustrated by Garth Williams
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueFamily relationships
- Wisconsin -- Fiction
- trueElectronic books
- trueFrontier and pioneer life -- Wisconsin
- truePioneer women
- truePioneer girls
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Wisconsin -- Fiction
- truePioneer families
- Families -- Fiction
- The first book in Laura Ingalls Wilder's treasured Little House series--now available as an ebook! This digital version features Garth Williams's classic illustrations, which appear in vibrant full color on a full-color device and in rich black-and-white on all other devices. This beloved story of a pioneer girl and her family begins in 1871 in a log cabin on the edge of the Big Woods of Wisconsin. Four-year-old Laura lives in the little house with her Pa, her Ma, her sisters Mary and Carrie, and their dog, Jack. Pioneer life is sometimes hard for the family, but it is also exciting as they celebrate Christmas with homemade toys and treats, do the spring planting, bring in the harvest, and make their first trip into town. And every night Laura and her family are safe and warm in their little house, with the happy sound of Pa's fiddle to send them off to sleep. The nine Little House books are inspired by Laura's own childhood and have been cherished by generations of readers as both a unique glimpse into America's frontier history and as heartwarming, unforgettable stories. Correlates to the Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Little house (Laura Ingalls Wilder)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Little house in the big woods.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Little house in the big woods.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/30_FRSC4vjs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/30_FRSC4vjs/">Little house in the big woods.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>