The Resource Eww! what's on my shoe?
- Eww! what's on my shoe?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Nancy Krulik ; illustrated by Aaron Blecha
- Title variation
- Eww! what is on my shoe?
- World records -- Juvenile fiction
- Behavior -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBrown, George (Fictitious character)
- trueChildren's stories
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Humorous fiction
- Jealousy -- Juvenile fiction
- trueJealousy in boys
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- truePersonal conduct
- trueWorld records
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- "When his friend Alex becomes famous for breaking a world record, George has to learn to be a supportive friend"--
- Member of
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- George Brown, class clown.
- George Brown, class clown
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Eww! what's on my shoe?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eww! what's on my shoe?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/2p5IVDlBBCg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/2p5IVDlBBCg/">Eww! what's on my shoe?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>