The Resource The ugly truth
- The ugly truth
- Statement of responsibility
- Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Greg Heffley's journal
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- trueMiddle school students
- trueElectronic books
- trueDiary writing for children
- Families -- Juvenile fiction
- Maturation (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueIllustrated books
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- trueDiary writing
- Humorous fiction
- trueBest friends
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- trueFirst person narratives
- Diaries -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDiary novels
- trueBooks to movies
- Greg Heffley has always been in a hurry to grow up. But is getting older really all it's cracked up to be?Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, increased responsibilities, and even the awkward changes that come with getting older;all without his best friend, Rowley, at his side. Can Greg make it through on his own? Or will he have to face the "ugly truth"?
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The ugly truth
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The ugly truth
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/0Y4zT4iVfYY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/resource/0Y4zT4iVfYY/">The ugly truth</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/">City Libraries, City of Gold Coast</a></span></span></span></span></div>